Relieve physical stress and promote muscle relaxation with this therapeutic full body massage.
A Swedish body massage is a truly indulgent and rejuvenating experience that will leave you feeling blissfully relaxed and pampered. With long, flowing strokes and gentle kneading, this classic massage technique is designed to soothe tired muscles, ease tension and promote over all wellness. As you rest and enjoy the expert techniques for you skilled massage therapist, you’ll feel all your cares and worries melt away, leaving you with a deep sense of peace and tranquility. Whether you’re looking to treat yourself to some much needed self care or simply unwind after a long day, a Swedish body massage is the perfect way to indulge in some well deserving pampering.
A 30-minute Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage is a targeted massage that focuses on the most commonly tense areas of the body. It is an ideal massage for those who are short on time or who want to relieve stress and tension in specific areas of the body. After your treatment, you will feel a sense of relaxation and relief, leaving you refreshed and rejuvenated for the rest of your day.
A 60-minute full body Swedish massage is the ultimate relaxation experience. Your massage therapist will work on all major muscle groups, from your neck and shoulders to your back, legs and feet, addressing any areas of tightness or discomfort. This massage is perfect for anyone who wants to relieve stress, improve circulation, and promote overall wellness. By the end of your treatment, you’ll feel completely relaxed and rejuvenated, with a renewed sense of energy and vitality.
Swedish body massage offers several potential benefits for the body and mind, including:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves digestive disorders
- Promotes better sleep
- Improves circulation
- Removes toxins to increase immunity
- Reduces muscle tension, stiffness and joint inflammation
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Reduces headaches
Your therapist will conduct a consultation with your prior to your treatment, to assess your suitability for the treatment. They will then tailor your treatment to your specific requirements, taking into consideration factors such as desired pressure, additional focus on specific areas of tension, and recommendations for future treatments.
Is it suitable for me?
Swedish body massage can be suitable for most people and is considered a safe and effective form of massage. . It is a recommended treatment for promoting positive physical and mental wellbeing, as it can benefit most individuals beyond just proving muscle tension relief and relaxation.Swedish body massage may be suitable for individuals who:
- Are looking to relax and relieve muscle tension
- Are generally healthy
- Have minor aches and pains
- Have no skin sensitivities or allergies
There may be certain health conditions or circumstances where caution or avoidance may be necessary:
- Have open wounds or skin infections
- Are pregnant
- Have a history of blood clots or taking blood thinning medications
- Have had recent surgery or injury that may be aggravated by massage
Swedish body massages can be adapted for certain individuals such as pregnancy, bruising or some cancers.
Your therapist will discuss your medical history with you and recommend alterations or alternative treatments.
What to expect
During your Swedish body massage you can expect:
- Your massage therapist will discuss the massage with you, including your desired pressure, additional focus on specific areas of tension and will continue to check your level of comfort throughout.
- Relaxation techniques such a long, flowing strokes, kneading and circular motions.
- Deeper massage techniques such as friction, tapping and stretching.
- Your therapist may use essential oils or lotions to enhance relaxation and promote healing.
- Following your treatment, your therapist will provide recommendations for post-massage care such as; drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated and flush out any toxins that were released during the massage.
Prioritise your self-care and wellness with VIDA Clinics
Our therapist will help to relive tension in specific areas of your body, helping you to feel fresh and rejuvenated.
Simply book a consultation at one of our locations below and we can address any concerns you may have, to help advise you on the best course of treatment for your individual needs, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Keep an eye out for the opening of your next VIDA Clinic location