Delivers active ingredients to the skin to stimulate collagen production, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin texture.
Needle-free mesotherapy is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that uses advanced technology to deliver active ingredients such as, hyaluronic acid, collagen, etc in to the skin without the use of needles. The active ingredients can help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, stimulates collagen production, reduce pigmentation, and increase skin hydration.
This technique is a modern and excellent alternative to traditional mesotherapy which involves the use of injections to deliver active ingredients into the skin.
How does needle-free mesotherapy work?
Needle-free mesotherapy works by delivering therapeutic solutions into the skin using a non-invasive technology called electroporation. Electroporation involves the use of VIDA’s Meso-Infinity device, this device emits electrical pulses to create temporary pores in the skin. These pores allow the therapeutic solution to penetrate deeper into the skin, increasing it’s effectiveness.
What areas can be treated?
Needle-free mesotherapy can be used to treat various areas of the body where skin concerns are present. Some of the most comely treated areas include:
- Face - Can be use to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, increase skin hydrations, improve skin texture and tone, and reduce the appearance of acne scars.
- Neck and décolletage - Can help improve the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles, improving skin texture and tone, and reducing pigmentation.
- Arms - Can be used to reduce the appearance of cellulite and tighten the skin in the area.
- Abdomen - Can be used to reduce the appearance of cellulite and tighten the skin in the area.
- Thighs and buttocks - Can be used to improve the appearance of cellulite and tighten the skin in the area.
Is there any downtime?
Generally there is no down time with needle-free mesotherapy. Because the treatment is non-invasive and does not involve needles, there is no risk of bleeding or bruising, and most people can resume their regular activities immediately after treatment.
It is important to follow the advice given by your practitioner following your treatment to ensure the best possible results.
Is it safe?
Needle-free mesotherapy is generally considered a safe and low-risk, cosmetic treatment when performed by a qualified practitioner.
As needle-free mesotherapy does not involve the use of needles, there is no risk of bleeding or bruising, which can be a potential side effect of traditional mesotherapy. Additionally, because the therapeutic solutions used in needle-free mesotherapy are applied topically or delivered through non-invasive technologies, there is no risk of infection or other complications associated with injections.
Is it painful?
One of the main benefits of needle-free mesotherapy is that it is considered a gentle, painless and non-invasive procedure. Making it an excellent option for those who are afraid of needles or have sensitive skin.
Am I a good candidate?
Needle-free mesotherapy can benefit a wide-range of people looking to improve their skin’s appearance of their skin or treat certain skin conditions.
Ideal candidates for needle-free mesotherapy would be:
- Wanting a non-invasive alternative to traditional mesotherapy.
- Improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, uneven skin tone and texture.
- Enhancement of overall skin health and promotion of collagen production.
- Natural looking results without undergoing surgical procedures or downtime.
There may be certain situations or conditions that make make an individual unsuitable for the treatment. Some factors include:
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Open wounds, cuts or infections in the area.
- Individuals with pacemakers or other electronic medical devices.
- History of bleeding disorders or blood thinning medication.
- Individuals with metal implants in the area.
- Individuals who have recently undergone surgery or other cosmetic procedures in the area.
- History of keloid scarring.
- Allergies or sensitivities to the ingredients used in the treatment.
It is important to discuss your medical history with a qualified practitioner so that they can determine if you would be a suitable candidate for needle-free mesotherapy.
The results of needle-free mesotherapy can vary depending on the individual’s skin type, the technique used, and the specific concerns being addressed. However, many people report noticeable improvements in their skin’s appearance and texture after a series of treatments.
Some of the benefits of needle-free mesotherapy are:
- Improved skin hydration, firmness and elasticity
- Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improvement in skin tone and texture.
- Reduction in the appearance of hyperpigmentation or dark spots.
- Diminished appearance of acne scars and other types of scarring.
- Reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
- Increased circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Enhanced overall skin health and radiance.
There are several alternative treatments to needle-free mesotherapy, which can help address a variety of skin concerns. Some popular alternatives are:
- Traditional mesotherapy with the use of needles.
- Chemical peels
- Laser treatments
- Radio frequency (RF) treatments i.e micro needling with RF
It is important to discuss your skin/hair concerns and goals with your practitioner in order to determine the best treatment for you.
Ready to start your skincare journey with VIDA Clinics?
If you want to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and stimulate collagen production in your skin, this treatment is for you.
Simply book a consultation at one of our locations below and we can address any concerns you may have, to help advise you on the best course of treatment for your individual needs, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Keep an eye out for the opening of your next VIDA Clinic location