LightEyes treatment will brighten up the eye area and increase circulation, so you will achieve a more youthful and rested look.
LightEyes Ultra is a specially designed cocktail containing Hyaluronic acid, Ruscosides, Vitamin C and antioxidants able to improve microcirculation, to reduce pigmentation or dark circles, cutaneous elasticity and drainage in the peri-ocular area.
How does LightEyes Ultra work?
LightEyes Ultra works by rejuvenating the eye area with a special cocktail of ingredients that reduce the depth of wrinkles, slow down the ageing process caused by free radicals (responsible for breaking down the skin’s collagen), helps the skin maintain it’s form and strengthens tissues.
Light Eyes Ultra contains the following ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid - Skin hydration
- Rosemary extract - Antioxidant for cutaneous repair
- Superoksid Dismutase (SOD) - Antioxidant found in the body and plants
- Argireline - Reduces the depth of wrinkles
- Fermented Papaya - High in carotenoids, slows ageing process caused by free radicals
- Chamomile extract - Anti-inflammatory and soothing.
- Ruscus and Blueberry extract - Improves blood circulation to aid skin health
- Vitamin C - Promotes collagen production, protects against free radicals and strengthens cutaneous tissues.
What areas can be treated?
LightEyes Ultra can be used to treat a variety of concerns around the upper and lower eyes. Some of the concerns that can be treated are:
- Swelling/ bags above and below the eyes
- Blue rings/ dark circles - especially under the eyes
- Dry, dehydrated skin around the eyes
- Small wrinkles prematurely appearing in early 30’s
- Recess under the eyes
- Loss of elasticity
Is there any downtime?
The downtime with LightEyes Ultra is typically minimal. Most people are able to resume their daily activities however, there are some activities that should be avoided for 24 hours post treatment such as, any vigorous exercise. Your practitioner will discuss aftercare instructions with you.
You may experience some mild swelling, redness and bruising around the eyes. This typically subsides within a few days.
Is it safe?
LightEyes Ultra is generally considered a safe, low-risk treatment when performed by a qualified and experienced practitioner. The ingredients are natural, bio-compatible and will break down in the body after a period of time.
Is it painful?
Pain and discomfort is usually very mild. Like with any injection, you may feel a small amount of discomfort, similar to a pin prick. You may also experience a mild stinging sensation at the injection site, this feeling should go away within 1-2 hours. A topical numbing cream may be used to help with any discomfort.
Am I a good candidate?
Light Eyes Ultra is a good option for a wide range of individuals who want to improve the overall look of the eye area. Good candidates for Light Eyes typically include:
- Tired appearance
- Dark pigmentation around the eyes
- Puffiness around the eyes
- Dull and dehydrated skin arrow the eyes.
There are some individuals who may not be a good candidate for the treatment such as:
- Pregnancy or breast feeding
- History of allergic reactions to ingredients in Light Eyes Ultra
It is important to discuss your medical history with your practitioner so that they can determine if you are a good candidate for Light Eyes Ultra treatments.
After a course of two treatments minimum, you can expect dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles, to be improved significantly. Improvements can be seen instantly, but can take up to 24 hours. Improvements will continue to be seen after each subsequent course.
A refreshment treatment is recommended every 3-4 months to maintain results.
There are several alternative treatments that can help address similar concerns as LightEyes Ultra. These may include:
- Dermal fillers
- Needle-free Mesotherapy
- Micro-needling with RF
It is important to discuss your skin concerns and goals with your practitioner in order to determine the best treatment plan for you.
Ready to start your journey at VIDA Clinics?
If you want to achieve a more youthful and radiant appearance by brightening the eye area, then LightEyes Ultra is the right treatment for you.
Simply book a consultation at one of our locations below and we can address any concerns you may have, to help advise you on the best course of treatment for your individual needs, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Keep an eye out for the opening of your next VIDA Clinic location